NEXT Biometrics Group ASA interim report for the first half 2014
– NEXT received the first volume orders for commercial deliveries in 2014 (April/May).
– NEXT has signed two strategic agreements with solution providers and distributors.
– NEXT initiated the mass production of sensors and shipped 17 300 sensors (June).
– NEXT gets it’s first Notebook Design win, targeting customer launch in January 2015 (July).
– NEXT signs strategic cooperation and investment agreement with FOXCONN (26 May).
– NEXT completed the IPO. MNOK 192 million was raised in in gross proceeds, and the Company was listed on Oslo Axess (25 June).
– NEXT sensors have been certified by Microsoft (August)
NEXT has reached important milestones in Q2 with start-up of mass production of sensor modules. The Company delivered the first volumes to customers and at the same time raised necessary funds in the June IPO. In addition, NEXT have substantially increased the number of leads and on-going customer sales processes.
ABOUT NEXT BIOMETRICS
Enabled by its patented Active Thermal Principle, NEXT offers high quality area fingerprint sensor at a fraction of the prices of comparable competitors. A wide range of product formats including Smartphones, Tablets, PC’s, Doors, Time registration systems, Wearables, Payment terminals, Flashdrives, Usb-tokens, Key fobs and many more are targeted.
NEXT BIOMETRICS GROUP ASA is a publically listed company headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with sales, support and development subsidiaries in Seattle, Taipei and Shanghai.
Investor & Press contacts :
Tore Etholm-Idsoe / CEO, mob + 47 922 32 439, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Knut Stålen / CFO, mob + 47 920 43 458, e-mail email@example.com