As part of the presentation, NEXT will provide comments on preliminary numbers for the fourth quarter of 2018, including: This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
News Archive 2019
NEXT Biometrics Business Update
OSLO, January 24, 2019 – NEXT Biometrics Group ASA (Oslo Bors: NEXT) will today provide an update on technology and business developments at 12:00 CET. The presentation will be hosted by CEO Ritu Favre, CFO Knut Stålen and Alain Faburel, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer.
• Q4 2018 revenue in line with Q3 2018
• Continued gross margin improvement
• EBITDA-loss excl. options reduced by NOK 5 million compared Q4 2017
• Q4 2018 cash used for operations of NOK 25 million compared to NOK 34 million in Q4 2017
• Target cost reductions of 20% with full impact from Q3
Additionally, the company will comment on recent market activity, including:
• Purchase orders received in India
• Received second call-off order from Tactilis for 30,000 sensors under previously announced purchase order
• Significant increase in sensor shipments to Fujitsu expected in 2019
The presentation will be held in English and take place at SANDS, Cort Adelers gate 33, Oslo. It will be available as a live webcast and as a recording on the company website or through this link: http://webtv.hegnar.no/presentation.php?webcastId=97646110
NEXT Biometrics welcomes all interested parties.
About NEXT Biometrics:
NEXT provides advanced fingerprint sensor technology that delivers uncompromised security and accuracy for the best possible user experience in the smart card, government ID, access control and notebook markets. The company’s patented NEXT Active Thermal™ principle allows the development of large, high quality fingerprint sensors in both rigid and flexible formats. NEXT Biometrics Group ASA (www.nextbiometrics.com) is headquartered in Oslo, with sales, support and development operations in Seattle, Silicon Valley, Taipei, Prague, Bengaluru and Shanghai.
NEXT Media contact:
Tanja Moehler, firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the presentation, NEXT will provide comments on preliminary numbers for the fourth quarter of 2018, including:
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.